A reliable furnace is a must-have in every home in Ottawa. Rheem is a brand known for dependable high efficiency furnaces and other HVAC products that offer exceptional performance and efficiency. That’s why we at AirZone HVAC Services take pride in being your go-to experts for all things related to Rheem furnaces. Our team is not just skilled; we’re specially trained in Rheem products, ensuring top-notch service, repair, and installation. Unfortunately even with the best products available problems can arise. In this article, we’ll share some insights on Rheem furnace repair and troubleshooting and guide you on when it’s best to call in the pros from AirZone HVAC Services.
Rheem Furnace Issues & DIY Troubleshooting Tips
1. Furnace Not Heating: If your Rheem furnace isn’t producing heat, check your thermostat settings first. Ensure it’s set to “heat” and the temperature is set higher than the current room temperature. Also, verify that the circuit breaker hasn’t tripped.
2. Furnace Running Constantly: A furnace that doesn’t shut off might be due to a dirty air filter. A clogged filter restricts airflow, causing the furnace to work harder. Check and replace your filter if it’s dirty.
3. Noisy Operation: Strange noises like banging, whining, or grinding can signal issues. A rumbling noise might mean a dirty burner, while squealing could point to a belt problem.
4. Furnace Blowing Cold Air: This could be due to a range of issues from a wrong thermostat setting to a more complex problem like a faulty ignition system. It’s best to start with the thermostat and check for a tripped breaker before delving into more intricate components.
While these tips can help with minor issues, it’s important to know when to call in the experts.
When to Call AirZone HVAC Services
1. Persistent Issues: If the problem persists despite your troubleshooting efforts, it’s time to call in the pros. Continuous issues can indicate a deeper problem that requires professional attention.
2. Annual Maintenance: Regular maintenance is key to a furnace’s longevity and efficiency. Our trained technicians can spot potential issues before they turn into costly repairs. And our Family and Family Plus membership packages ensure you never have to worry about annual maintenance with great savings along the way!
3. Complex Repairs: If the issue involves gas, electrical components, or requires technical expertise, it’s safest to let our certified professionals handle it. Attempting complex repairs on your own can be dangerous and might void your warranty.
4. Unusual Noises or Smells: These can indicate serious problems. A burning smell could mean an electrical issue, while a rotten egg smell could signal a gas leak. If you notice these signs, turn off your furnace immediately and call us.
At AirZone HVAC Services, we understand the importance of a properly functioning furnace. That’s why we’re committed to providing you with reliable, efficient, and timely service. Our team’s extensive training in Rheem products guarantees that you’re getting knowledgeable and skilled professionals every time.
Don’t let furnace troubles leave you in the cold. Whether it’s routine maintenance, complex repairs, or emergency services, trust AirZone HVAC Services to keep your Rheem furnace running smoothly. Contact us today to schedule a service or learn more about how we can help keep your home comfortable and warm all winter long!