From a HVAC perspective, the furnace is the heart of your home. It provides heat throughout the winter months to your home and works with your air conditioning system during the summer months. A lot of Ottawa homeowners are now facing a furnace replacement due to the age of their current heater. This can be a big investment for many families. It is important to have options to ensure that you are getting the right furnace product that will be dependable for years to come. At AirZone, we want to supply products that satisfy any budget while still delivering quality indoor comfort and dependability. We carry a line of furnaces from AireFlo that offer a budget price while still delivering high quality operation and longevity. The AireFlo line of heaters are a great option for the budget minded consumer.
AireFlo 95AF2V High Efficiency Furnace
Pictured in this article is the AireFlo 95AF2V high efficiency furnace. This furnace delivers two stage performance meaning that it runs at two different speeds (low and high). This furnace delivers exceptional energy savings for the price of the furnace. The two speed operation allows the furnace to run at a lower speed most of the time saving you money on your utility bills. It also allows more precise temperature and humidity control in your home versus a single stage heater.
We get the most out of the 95AF2V by pairing it with a MAC-L air filter cabinet. There is a 5″ filter contained within this cabinet. There are many benefits to a 5″ filter including reduced maintenance (only needs to be changed every 3 to 6 months), better air filtration (the air has more surface area to travel across), and a reduced strain on your furnace. The result is a more efficient and longer lasting furnace system!
The AireFlo line allows us to deliver quality furnaces at a very affordable price. If you are searching for a new furnace in Ottawa this is a great option! You can get a 2 stage furnace at a low price that delivers similar performance to higher end Lennox furnaces without the higher price point (with a few less bells and whistles).
Choosing the Right HVAC Contractor In Ottawa
When you are searching for a new furnace it is very important to choose a qualified HVAC contractor. So how do you know you are working with a reputable dealer? There are a number of things that you can check to ensure that a heating contractor consistently delivers excellent customer service and heating products. Follow the points below to make sure you get the best furnace installation possible:
- Look for online review from a number of different websites. These can include Google Places, Facebook, Yelp, Homestars, and many others. Don’t check just one site! Look for companies who have a lot of reviews. Also when reading the reviews look for similar language. There are quite a few fake reviews online and they are typically written by the same person with the same writing style.
- Check the Better Business Bureau. Complaints about heating companies happen all of the time. It is important to look at how many complaints have been resolved and how many are still outstanding. This can indicate if a furnace business is dedicating to fixing any issues that may arise.
- Talk to your neighbors. Changes are that one of them has has a furnace installation completed in the last couple of years. Neighbors can be a great resource for finding a reputable furnace dealer.
- Check with the WSIB. This can also be a great resource to find out if the company is in good standing.
- Ask how long they have been in business. You want to deal with a furnace company that has been around for at least a few years. Companies that have been around longer have less chance of disappearing in a few years and are more likely to be there for warranty claims if necessary.
- Ask about subcontractors. Heating companies that directly employ their furnace installers typically provide a higher level of service and installation expertise. With subcontractors, installation quality may not be consistent month to month depending on which subcontractor you end up with for your heater installation.
- Always ask for proof of insurance and professionally written documentation (including quotes and contracts).
Considering all of the points above will help you to choose the right furnace contractor in Ottawa. We also ask that you consider AirZone for your new furnace installation. We provide free quotes for new furnace products and have built a solid reputation in the area for quality workmanship and a strong dedication to customer service. We also provide furnace financing programs with an easy online approval. Thank you for reading and we wish you all the best for your furnace install!